Benefits of Chiropractic Care
Improved Physical Function and Performance
Regular chiropractic care can improve your physical function and performance. It is estimated that 90% of all world class athletes use chiropractic care to prevent injuries and increase their performance potential. Chiropractic care allows for faster healing and recovery. You do not have to be a world class athlete to benefit. This is how chiropractic care can help:
- Undo the punishment the body takes in sports. When the spine exhibits imperfections in movement or alignment, the resulting subluxation can create areas of irritation in the nervous system, this subsequently interferes with the function of the overall body. As a result, athletic performance suffers. Any type of training and practice can affect your spine and muscles.
- Chiropractic care treats a variety of sports injuries.
- Headaches . Spinal adjustment resulted almost immediate relief from headaches originating from the neck (impact injuries)
- Shoulder Pain. Research found that adding shoulder adjustment to traditional rehab techniques improved the outcome and reduced pain with certain shoulder injuries.
- Ankle Injuries. Chiropractic care of ankle sprains increased motion, lessened pain and provided better function.
- Injury Prevention. Athletes who used regular chiropractic care had fewer number of leg injuries than those who did not.
- Chiropractic is non invasive and drug free.
- Decrease Pain. The spine contains many pain sensitive tissues, most notably joints, muscles, nerves, discs and ligaments. Chiropractic adjustments were consistently better than other medical options in reducing low back pain and restoring normal function.
Relief from Chronic Conditions
Regular chiropractic care can help the body heal naturally.
Chiropractic can help improve problems/conditions such as:
- Back Pain
- Bowel Regularity
- Ear Infections
- Improved mental clarity
- Neck Pain
- Arthritis and joint pain
- Blood Pressure
- Healthy Pregnancy
- Organ Function
- Surgery Prevention
Regular chiropractic care can help improve several postural conditions such as:
- Hip or pelvis unleveling, breach presentation
- Damage to low back, mid back and neck that affects its normal curvature
- Forward Head posture (Text neck)
- Kyphosis (hunchback)
Through adjustments and other lifestyle changes (i.e. sleep positions, work area corrections, exercise and weight loss) we can help determine the best course of action to relieve any pain you are experiencing as well as get your spine back into alignment and improve your posture. You can improve your posture regardless of your age. We can help!
Improved Overall Health and Wellbeing
The basic principle of chiropractic is that the body has the amazing innate ability to heal itself under the right conditions and it is the chiropractor’s job to facilitate it. Regular chiropractic care can serve as an early detection system. Subluxations often go unnoticed and can cause miscommunication between your brain and your body. Absence of pain is not an indication of health. By the time the pain and the symptoms appear, the problem may have been present for months, even years. Getting the spine checked early and regularly is the best way to reach and maintain optimal quality of life and health.